Lowara DOC 3 Submersible Pump with Floatswitch
- Emptying of residential sump pits rainwater tanks or laundry drainage.
- Garden and lawn irrigation with suction from rainwater tanks.
- Emergency draining of flooded basements and garages.
- Transfer of water from tanks cisterns and swimming pools.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C with partially submerged pump.
- Dry motor.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m.
- Class B insulation.
- IP68 protection.
- The DOC 3 pump has a delivery of 145 l/min head up to 7m and passes suspended solids up to 10mm in diameter.
- A 'shallow suction device' that can be mounted on both the DOC 3 and DOC 7 models is available. It ensures complete drainage of flooded floors (to 3mm from floor).
- Motor Details: 110v 1ph 50Hz 0.25kW 0.33HP.
- Built-in capacitor.
- Thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
Please click here for a technical data sheet.